2014年10月7日星期二

Role Play - Supermarket (Part I)

Date: 30th September 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 10:00-11:00am
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Role Play - Supermarket (Part I)

Today, we needed to prepare some "money".  I used the A4 paper and divided it into eight equal pieces and cut it out. There were 11 of them this week. Therefore, I divided the children into 3 big groups. I needed more children in colouring blue for RM1, as a result, there were 5 in that group. Then 3 to colour red for RM10 and another 3 to colour green for RM5. 

At the same time, some children brought us some empty boxes and plastic cover of food item. I stuffed the plastic cover with some old newspaper so that it looked more solid and labelled all with prices. 






The children were excited looking at those items that they had prepared for the role play. We shall try it out tomorrow. 

Note: This coming Thursday is Double Ninth Festival which the school will organise some activities for the children to participate. The activity will take place in the morning for two days, Thursday & Friday. As a result, the English thematic class will be cancelled on those days. 

没有评论:

发表评论