2015年2月15日星期日

Fireman Song & Worksheet

Date: 13th February 2015
Day: Friday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Occupations
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Fireman Song & Worksheet

I found a song online about fire fighter which is quite easy for the children to learn. Therefore, today, we learn the song.

Song: I Am a Fireman (tune: I'm a little teapot)
I am a fireman dressed in red,
With my fire hat on my head.
I can drive the fire truck, fight fire too.
And help make things safe for you.

The phrase "to put out the fire" always appears in books that I share with the children. I put a blank after the word "put" (to put______ the fire) for the children to fill in the word correctly. Most of them said "water". Finally, Li Chiun gave the correct answer - out.

I prepared a worksheet for the children to rearrange the words and colour. The phrase that they needed to rearrange is - Let's put out the fire! 
I have cut out the words in putting them in five different bowls. The children needed to search for the words and place them in correct order. Most of the children complete the task while a few of them needed guidance.






没有评论:

发表评论