2013年1月16日星期三

Chinese Zodiac Maze - I can solve it..


Date: 16th January 2013
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:30 - 5:30pm
Teacher: Teacher Yeong
Class: Pomegranate

Chinese Zodiac Maze – I can solve it
All the children returned the worksheet that I gave them yesterday to ask about their parents’ Chinese Zodiac sign. Most of them followed the instruction and asked the question in English and they returned the complete worksheet. Only a few of them forgot to bring back the worksheet. They were reminded to bring back the worksheet once they have completed the task.

Today, I gave a maze for the children to try. It’s quite a simple and straight forward one. Therefore, most of them can complete it without much help. I think it does boost up their confidence as they were very happy that they could solve it especially the 5 years old children.

However, when I gave the “Chinese Zodiac Word Search” worksheet, the children finds it difficult especially the 5 years old children. Since the 6 years old children manage to find most of the words, I leave it to them to look for the rest of the words and concentrate in helping the 5 years old children to solve the word search. They were happy at the end when they managed to find all the names of the 12 Chinese Zodiac in the puzzle.

没有评论:

发表评论