2014年3月24日星期一

Fingerplay & Worksheet

Date: 24th March 2014
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm      
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Underwater World
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Fingerplay & Worksheet

As the children are learning about crustacean animal now, therefore, shells are something that related to them. I introduced this finger play to them today:

Finger Play: Five Little Shells

5 little shells lying on the shore, 
     Crash went the waves and then there was 4.
4 little shells down by the sea, 
    Crash went the waves! Then there was 3. 
3 little shells, smooth as new, 
    Crash went the waves! Then there was 2. 
2 little shells, sparkling in the sun, 
    Crash went the waves! Then there was 1. 
1 little shell, left by itself, 
    I took it home, and put it on my shelf. 

We read it once. Then we have it with action. We might add in more action when the children are more familiar with it in the future. 

Worksheet: Drawing 5 spots on the starfish
Since I introduced the number 5 today, I chose this worksheet which is related to 5. Most of the children could understand after I had demonstrated it on the whiteboard. 



没有评论:

发表评论