2014年3月12日星期三

Reminder for the Field Trip to KLCC Aquaria

Date: 11th March 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Underwater World
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Reminder for the Field Trip to KLCC Aquaria

Tomorrow will be the field trip for the children to visit to KLCC Aquaria. Besides visiting to the KLCC Aquaria, the children will be going to have some fun at the wading pool.

Today, we needed to go through the details about the field trip and reminding the children of all the things that they needed to bring along.

At first, I thought of giving the children a blank piece of paper for them to draw while I read out the list. However, the children had some difficulty in following me. Therefore, I quickly printed out the list of things and get them to read along. Some of the children even draw the pictures just right besides the words.

Hopefully tomorrow would be an enjoyable and happy trip! I guess the children are quite excited about it!

没有评论:

发表评论