2014年4月23日星期三

World Book Day Activities

Date: 23rd April 2014
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm      
Class: Pomegranate      
Theme: Underwater World
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

World Book Day Activities

Today is World Book Day. The children had brought their storybooks here and wish to share with their fellow classmates. I asked the children if they could come out to read out their books but they were too shy. Therefore, I went through all the books and read those if I could as some of the books are dictionary or facts books.


These were the books that I had shared in the class for our World Book Day”.



Those books were brought by the following children:

Aiden - Dinosaur
Xiang Qin – Mirror Mirror
Xin Yi - Benny Bear the Litterbug
Kern Ee – Dinosaur Shapes & Tug, tug
Zhi Yi – The Lion King
Yi Jie – My Book
Harraz – Visual Dictionary
Kwan Ming – Extreme Animal Dictionary

没有评论:

发表评论