2016年9月8日星期四

Parts of a House

Date: 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th September
Day: Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Parts of a House
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Parts of a House

For the remaining 5 years old, I planned to go through some simpler lessons with them especially about things around them. Therefore, I started off with "parts of the house" to get them to familiar with some simple sentences as well as knowing the surrounding.

The children get to learn some simple sentence making such as:

This is a _________. (name of furniture etc)
I see a _________ (name of furniture etc) in the ___________ (part of the house such as living room etc).
I have a ______________ (name of furniture etc) in the _________ (part of the house such as living room etc).

Besides making sentences, I also prepared a worksheet for them to place the furniture in the correct part of the house.

After this, we are moving on to "My Friends".

Note: Blog will be updated once a subtopic is done. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

没有评论:

发表评论