2016年9月26日星期一

My Classroom

Date: 19th - 23rd September
Day: Monday - Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranante
Theme: My Classroom
Teacher: Ms Yeong

My Classroom

This week, the children concentrated on learning the things in the classroom and also things that they bring to school such as book, eraser, ruler etc. The children started by learning the names of things and after that, they started to make simple sentences.

Once the children had familiarise with the names of things, I get them to answer questions or having short questions and answers among each other. Though they might take a while to answer me, I find that the children had started to form a habit and pattern in learning to make simple sentences.

The children also attended half an hour of phonics lessons which inclusive of tracing worksheet of alphabets throughout the week.

没有评论:

发表评论