2016年10月24日星期一

My Pets

Date: 10th - 14th October 2016
Day: Monday - Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: My Pets
Teacher: Ms Yeong

My Pets

This is we were still concentrating in doing the topic of "My Pets". The children had learned some simple sentences related to this pet topic such as:

I have a pet dog. 
It can jump. 

The children learned to make simple sentences by using those sentences taught earlier. Then, I prepared a worksheet for them to do. In this worksheet, the children needed to choose a pet animal and they have to come out with their own sentences. I guided them in writing those sentences on the board for them to copy.

Note: I joined a school field trip to Kuala Lumpur Bird Park on 11th October 2016 (Tuesday), therefore, there's no class on that day. Besides that, class was being combined with the six years old children on Wednesday and Friday due to absentees of teachers. Therefore, I make use of that time to discuss about the year end graduation ceremony with the children. 

没有评论:

发表评论