2016年10月6日星期四

Get to Learn about My Toys

Date: 26th - 30th September 2016
Day: Monday - Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: My Toys
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Get to Learn about My Toys

This week, the children learned to talk about toys that they played such as robot, toy car, kite, ball, doll etc. They learned to make simple sentences such as:

#1: This is my toy car.
#2: I like to play with my toy car.
#3: She /He likes to play with her/his ball.

Then, I also get the children to pick one of his favourite toys from the chart and draw it onto a piece of paper. Then, they will also write a simple sentence and fill in the name of the toy accordingly.

Here were some pictures taken of their drawings and writing:




The children also attended half an hour of phonics class and Wushu class on Tuesday as usual.

没有评论:

发表评论