2015年5月20日星期三

Making an Animal Board Games

Date: 20th May 2015
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Zoo Animals
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Making an Animal Board Games

It would be a very lengthy topic to do if we introduced all the animals one by one. Therefore, my intention of having this short theme topic is to introduce the names of animals and carry out some activities that we think is possible. Therefore, I suggested to make use of the animals and create a board game.

It actually took me quite a while to explain to the children how does a board game work. Some of them could understand while some still not so sure what is all about.

However, I get the children to vote if they wanted to make one big board game or they worked in groups. After some discussions, most of them voted to create smaller board game. As a result, I divided the class into 3 big groups with about 6 in a group. I wish they could work together and create a fun and interesting board game for their fellow classmates to play.

This week we shall concentrate on making the board games. If parents have any idea or suggestions for the board game, you may leave your comments here. Thank you.

没有评论:

发表评论