2015年5月30日星期六

Preparation of Board Game Making (Part III)

Date: 26th May 2015
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Zoo Animals
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Preparation of Board Game Making (Part III)

I have done with Group 1 & 2 yesterday. I worked with Group 3 today.

The children didn't bring any dice from home. Therefore, I make one by using cardboard. It's quite a big dice so that the children see the dots clearly.

Now, the children have dice but they don't have any pins or representative items to start with the game. I have some leftovers of the colour papers that the children worked on last week to do the board game's step. I showed them how they could draw some pictures on it to represent themselves.

Group 1 & 2 shall start playing their board game today. As the rules was not really set for each group, I let them freely explore the game first. Unfortunately, some of them couldn't follow with the rest of the group and they started to argue. So I suggested that they discuss some rules before starting the game.

I managed to complete the discussion and wrote down all the content for the board game for Group 3. Hopefully by tomorrow, they could start to play with it.

没有评论:

发表评论