2015年8月24日星期一

Drama with some background music

Date: 24th August 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Zoo Animal
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Drama with some background music

Today, the children still wanted to play with the drama performance. They wanted to try to be a different animal from previously. Therefore, I get them to draw lots. Most of them were quite happy with their picks.

Today, I have also picked a background music for the children to add in to their drama. Even though it's about 1 minute song, yet without any designed movement, I still finds it too long. Maybe we could figure out what kind of movement we can add in for this song. The song is "Lion Sleeps Tonight".

Here were some of the pictures taken during the activity:

Shang En is the lion today.

Oh, look. Here comes the elephant.
(Suzanne, Zi Yue & Xin Yee)

"Uh, Uh, ah ah ah!" the monkeys said!
(Leow Xun, Sueanne, Chloe & Lucas)


"Stop! You cannot eat me! I am too clever!" said the monkeys.

Here comes the crocodiles!
(Yee Shuen, Yong Jun & Aiden)

We are the zebras!
(Jing Heng, Eugene & Rachel)

"Stop! You cannot eat me! I am too tall!" said the giraffes.
(Zhi Yi, Xiang Qin & Qiao Yi)

没有评论:

发表评论