2015年9月1日星期二

Final Day for Animal Theme

Date: 28th August 2015
Day: Friday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Zoo Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Final Day for Animal Theme

Today would be the final day for the children to be having the animal theme. I believe they have enjoyed it a lot especially when I arranged a drama session for them to play along. No other children would want to act as the lion except for Xiang Qin, as a result, she is the lion today. The children chose their own character and they acted it on their own with very little guidance from my side. 

From their laughter and their body language, I could see that they had a good time. 

For the next two months, the thematic class will change its' time to 4:00-5:00pm. Hopefully with a smaller group of them, we still can enjoyed our English thematic class.

没有评论:

发表评论