2016年2月25日星期四

Game - Charade

Date: 23rd February 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:30-5:30 pm
(Wushu Class: 4:00-5:00 pm)
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Game - Charade

Since we only have 30 minutes today, I suddenly thought of carrying out a charade game instead of just reading or drawing.

Before we start, I get the children to make some sentences that we could use during the game which is related to food.

The sentences that the children gave were as followed:
1) I love to eat. / I love eating.
2) I love to eat doughnut.
3) I love to cut. / I love cutting.

We also practice some universal actions so that everyone could make out the answers at the end.

This is how the games goes:
1) Each group would have about 4 players. All the players will stand in a line looking at one direction.
2) The teacher will act out the sentence that she picked to the last person of that line.
3) The player who is supposed to act out the sentence given will tap on the shoulder of the next person and repeat the action that he/she remembered. The rest of the players are not allowed to turn around until their shoulders are tapped.
4) The first person of the line will need to guess out the answer by looking at his/her mate's action.

Some of the group members could remember most of the actions yet some of them would start to change actions along the way. The children find it amusing and interesting when they could act out the action given.




没有评论:

发表评论