2016年2月18日星期四

Things we eat!

Date: 18th February 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:30-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Things we eat!

Today, I brought in a big poster on food. After the children had read all the items on the poster, they started to make sentences by using "I like to eat.......". However, many of them like to use "and" in their sentences incorrectly such as "I like to eat hamburger and pizza and hotdog and cake." Therefore, I quickly grab this chance and get them to practice by using it correctly.

Example, I like to eat hamburger, pizza, hotdog and cake.

After a few rounds of reminder and correction, the children started to pick up the sentence structure more properly. I left the poster in the class for the children to read.

Then, I thought of putting up a small poster of having "I Love Food" on it. Since we have the food poster, I requested the children to draw their favourite food on it and then, I shall cut it out and pasted it around the small poster.

Here's how the small poster looked like:


没有评论:

发表评论