2016年8月23日星期二

Art Work: I am an astronaut with my spaceship

Date: 19th August 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Stage Performance - Space
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art Work: I am an astronaut with my spaceship

Yesterday, I have took the up close picture of everyone so that I can print their face out for the activity today.

I brought in some black paper, some colour papers and a cut out picture of an astronaut without a face. The children needed to use the colour paper to create their own spaceship and pasted it onto the black colour paper. After that, they need to trim the cut out picture of the astronaut before putting their face onto it and pasted it into their picture. Finally, they could decorate their pictures with stars, planets etc.

Here were some pictures taken of their finished art work:
















没有评论:

发表评论