2016年8月31日星期三

Magic Show

Date: 26th August 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Stage Performance - Magician
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Magic Show

Sueanne said she wanted to perform a magic show for us. She needed just a coin. She placed the coin in her palm and then she covered it a little with the other hand. Then, suddenly, the coin started to climb out of her hand. The children were amazed. (I didn't get the chance to take any photos and videos as I was busy trying to guide her to explain her action to her friends.)

Then, Lik Shin said he also had another magic trick to show his friend but failed. Lik Shin just laughed at his own performance.

I brought in 2 experiments for the children to see.

#1: Guiding the Spacecraft
With the use of a cylinder and some yarn, I can guide the cylinder to move up and down whenever I wanted.

I let the children played with it after the demonstration.








#2: I prepared a coin, a transparent glass and water for the second experiment. This experiment is about the refraction of lights. I placed the coin under the transparent glass. The children could still see the coin there. However, when I filled up the glass with water, the coin seems disappear. The children couldn't believe their eyes and requested me to redo the demonstration.

After the demonstration, the children get to try it out on their own. However, no photos were taken for the second part.

没有评论:

发表评论