2015年6月2日星期二

Cheetah vs Leopard

Date: 1st June 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Zoo Animals
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Cheetah vs Leopard

Cheetah and leopard looked quite alike until we explore the difference between these two animals. I got some information online and wanted to share with the children. Basically, I picked a few points that the children would understand.

I went through the difference points between a cheetah and a leopard on the board such as their look, their habits, their hunting pattern etc. Then, after that, I showed them a picture without any label. Immediately, they could recognised which is a cheetah and which is a leopard. Then, I also showed them a few other pictures of the cheetah.

After that, I played 2 videos about how a cheetah and a leopard hunt.

Video #1: Cheetah Hunting - cheetah kill

Video #2: Leopard Hunting leopard kill zebra

We shall carry out some other activities related to cheetah and leopard for the next few days.

没有评论:

发表评论