2015年6月21日星期日

Father's Day Card Making

Date: 18th & 19th June 2015
Day: Thursday & Friday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Zoo Animals
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Father's Day Card Making

I combined the content for these two days as I have guided the children to work on the making of a father's day card for their father.

I found some colourful waste paper and I cut it into small heart shape for the children to work on it later. Then, I gave each of them a half size drawing paper with some colourful A4 paper. With those heart shapes that I gave, the children could show their creativity in this activity.

After that, I also prepared some wordings - " Happy Father's Day" & " I Love You" for them to paste it onto their masterpiece before I punched 2 holes at the top for them to put a pipe cleaner as the hanger. It was suppose to be a drawing for their father.

Here were some of the pictures of the work done:



















没有评论:

发表评论