2013年4月2日星期二

This is my truck (part II)


Date: 2nd April 2013
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Happy, Happy Transportation – This is my truck (Part II)

We continued with the activity yesterday as some of the children has not complete part of the picture and most of them wanted to add on the background for their truck. So I give an allowance about 15 minutes for them to do the drawing and then I got each of the children to present their truck to their friends.

Wei Lok: This is my truck. It is a container truck. It can tow and carries cars to the work shop.


Zhen Yuan: This is my truck. (Children: Why no head one?) Oh, I have it here. (he drew it by himself). Going on a highway. Got twin tower and tol.

Jun Qian: This is a container truck. It carries many cars. Spoilt car. My truck is going to the city. See, it tows a car at the back.

Yi Han: This is my truck. Moving to the city at night.


Wei Ni: This is my truck. Can carry cars. The truck is moving in the morning.

Kwan Ming: My truck is moving at night. Got light. Carry spoilt cars.

Jia Jia: This is my container truck. It carries cars. It moves at night.

Yi Jie : This is my truck. (Teacher: What does it carry?) It carries doors. (Teacher: Moving at night?). No, in the morning. (he pointed to the sun in the picture.

Derek: My truck carries sports cars. (Teacher: Where is your truck going?) To a race. Passing by the city.

Kern Ee: My truck got car inside. Here got water. (He pointed to the part under the truck. Teacher: What is that? Is it a river? So is that a bridge?) Yes, it’s a bridge. Here got hill. (He pointed to the back of the truck)


Bee Chien: My truck is going to a store. It is moving at night.

Phoeon: This is my truck. It carries cars.

Jiun Jie: This is a container truck. Carry chocolate. (Teacher: Where is your truck going? To the factory?.....he noted his head)


Children’s observation is pretty good. After a few had presented, those following at the back will somehow know what to add on. This is a very encouraging way for children to pick up useful information and vocabulary from their friends.





没有评论:

发表评论