2013年4月3日星期三

This is my truck (part III)


Date: 3rd April 2013
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Happy, Happy Transportation – This is my truck (Part III)

Yesterday there were 2 children who were absent from the class, Yu Xi and Yu Xin. So today’s presentation were theirs.

Yu Xi: This is my truck. My truck carries cars. Going to the city.
(Children: Why no KLCC?
Teacher: You can add it on if you wish to have KLCC building in your picture. )
Yu Xin: This is my truck. Got a tow truck inside. Spoilt already. Going to the workshop.




Most of the children would still love to add on details to their drawings. So I allocated another 10 minutes for them to complete their art work.

Then we did a worksheet about colouring. The children need to follow the given numbering of the colour to see what is hidden in the picture. The children learn about green, brown, red, blue and black. Most of the children understand and can work on their own while only a few of them needs guidance.

The children were happy to find out that it’s a picture of a tractor that is hidden in the picture. 


没有评论:

发表评论