2013年4月29日星期一

Ship Art - Part II


Date: 29th April 2013
Day: Monday
Time: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Happy, happy transportation – Ship Art (Part II)

We continued with the ship art from last Friday. Today, the children need to colour the waves by using light blue. 






As the art is wet, so tomorrow they shall decorate the sail on the ship and the art will be completed.

Before we call it a day, I shared a story from Phoeon’s story book – Tom Thumb. I tried to follow the lines from the story to tell it. However, some of the children don’t really understand the story. I think Tom Thumb is not very well-known among some of them. So I re-tell the story in my own words with actions. Hopefully the children could get the story line much better that way. 


没有评论:

发表评论