2013年7月16日星期二

Weaving Art (Part I)


Date: 15th July 2013
Day: Monday
Time: 3:30-4:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Weaving Colourful Papers

It’s a brand new week again. Despite we are focusing on yellow colour, yet I wish to let the children explore a little bit out of just yellow colour. Therefore, today, I prepared some black colour based paper where I had already cut in order for the children to weave with colour paper strip which I had also prepared for them.

However, only a few children managed to get what I want while others got confused with the sequence of the weaving technique. After that few children completed their colour weaving, they started to go around helping out others who needs guidance.

From this activity, the children could actually practice their problem solving skills and also stimulate their willingness to guide others who needs help. I’m pleased to see such harmonious atmosphere among the kids.

Besides that, it also teaches the children to form their weaving arts in colour patterns. Though some randomly choose the colours but some actually wanted to go by colour patterns. 


Kwan Ming: I want to have a colour pattern. 

Derek: Is this correct?

Bee Chien was guiding Phoeon with her weaving art. 

没有评论:

发表评论