2014年7月1日星期二

Good Enough to Eat

Date: 30th June 2014
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm      
Class: Pomegranate      
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Good Enough to Eat

I shared a book with the children about “Good Enough To Eat” from scholastic. I shall partially use this book throughout the food theme to introduce the food pyramid parts by parts to the children.

Today, we reached the parts of introducing carbohydrates to the children. As I promised them on Friday that we shall do something with flour this week. Therefore, I showed them a video about how to make crepe in step by step. This shall gives the children some idea about the steps and ingredients of it.



Before I ended the class today, we just revised all the ingredients needed for making the crepe – flour, butter, sugar, salt, eggs & milk. 

没有评论:

发表评论