2014年7月7日星期一

Worksheet – My Plate

Date: 7th July 2014
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm      
Class: Pomegranate      
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Worksheet – My Plate

A few categories of food were introduced on the food pyramid – grain/bread, vegetables, fruits, protein & dairy.

After I had explained the food that belongs to each of the group mentioned above, I distributed a worksheet of “My Plate” for the children to draw the food according to the category.

Some of the children could do it individually while some needed some guidance. Some of them even will look at the food pyramid that they did.


I thought we could have time to play at least one round of the food pyramid game. Unfortunately, it took the children more time to draw than I expected. Therefore, we shall postpone the game till tomorrow. 

没有评论:

发表评论