2014年7月17日星期四

What would you want to order?

Date: 11th July 2014
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm      
Class: Pomegranate      
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

What would you want to order?

After watching the movie – Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball, I asked the children a question today – If Flint is in our class now, what would you want to order?

The children needed to say their order in full sentences by starting – I want to order….

Kwan Ming: I want to order cheese burger.
Harraz: I want to order hotdog bread.
Derek: I want to order spicy crab.
Bo En: I want to order chili.
Yi Jie: I want to order ice cream and burger.
Elvina: I want to order donut.
Kern Ee: I want to order biscuit.
Phey Zheng: I want to order pizza.
Teng Hong: I want to order cheese.
Qiao Yi: I want to order ice cream.
Yee Shuen: I want to order fish.
Jia Xuan: I want to order fish.
Aiden: I want to order carrot.
Shang En: I want to order orange, apple, grapes and ice cream.
Xiao Xuan: I want to order….( she didn’t say it out, but at least she spoke a few words today)
Chloe: I want to order meat.
Li Chuan: I want to order French fries.
Xin Yee: I want to order ice cream.


Then, I played them a “Fun Food Chant” from you tube. The children could catch up with the food chant quite fast and they enjoy it. 

Video Sharing - Fun Food Chant!

没有评论:

发表评论