2014年7月24日星期四

Worksheet – Fruits Matching

Date: 22nd July 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm      
Class: Pomegranate      
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Worksheet – Fruits Matching

I wonder how much of the vocabulary of the name of fruits that the children could remember. Therefore, I prepared a simple worksheet for them today. Basically, I only included those fruits’ name that commonly used among them such as apple, orange, strawberry, pineapple, grapes and watermelon.

I wish the children could actually explore the name and remember them by themselves. Therefore, before we start, I wrote all those 6 fruits’ names on the board and get some children to come out to draw a picture beside it. Though some of them couldn’t really draw it precisely, anyhow, I just helped to make it looked more presentable.

Then I gave each child a piece of the worksheet with another colour paper of the 6 fruits’ name on it. They have to match the name of the fruit with its picture. For those who couldn’t recognize the words, they could come out to the board to do matching. Most of the children could do it individually without much help. Then after that, they could colour the pictures.

Most of the children are going to Kidzania Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. I will be following as well. As a result, there will be no blog update for 23rd July, 2014 (Wednesday)

没有评论:

发表评论