2015年3月17日星期二

Book Sharing - David Goes to School by David Shannon

Date: 16th March 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Occupations
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Book Sharing - David Goes to School by David Shannon




Today, I would like to share a book with the children. I shared this book with the children before when they were 4 years old, unfortunately, I find that the children don't really understand it. However, when I shared this book with them again this year, they seem to understand the humour and things that David did in the book. They also understand the reaction given by the teacher. I find it more grateful when the children asked if I could repeat the story again.

There's an announcement for a school trip this coming Friday, we are going to watch a musical show in Kuala Lumpur. The children are all encourage to go for the show.
This might be a good opportunity for the children to learn about stage performer as one of the occupation.

没有评论:

发表评论