2015年3月29日星期日

Role Play - Teacher (Part III)

Date: 26th March 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Occupations
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Role Play - Teacher (Part III)

Today, we continued with the role play we started off from Monday. At first I thought we could have time for 2 groups of children to carry out their activities today, unfortunately, we could only allow 1 group to carry out the activity.

Therefore, I got Leow Xun, Sueanne, Xiang Qin and Qiao Yi to carry out their activity. They wanted to teach the children to dance. As a result, we got Leow Xun to explain their group activity.

Children: What shall we do?
Leow Xun: Two by two. (She means to get the children to stand two by two)
[The children quickly form a long line with two in a pair.]
Children: How do we dance?
Leow Xun: The tall one will stand, the short one will spin. (At first, the children were confused, I got Leow Xun to demonstrate to us. After the demonstration, the children tried it out.)

I got them to be careful when they got hold of their friend's hand when spinning as it might hurt their friend's finger. Then, one by one group they came to make a spin in the middle of the room.

After one round had done, Leow Xun asked if I could play them some music or songs so that they could dance with it. She even requested - Let it Go! Coincidence that I got that song on my thumb drive, therefore, I played them the song and they take turns to dance with it. How fun it was!





没有评论:

发表评论