2015年3月22日星期日

Drawing of a Teacher

Date: 18th March 2015
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Occupations
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Drawing of a Teacher

It has been a while since we have any drawing activities during our thematic class. Therefore, today, after we had our group discussion about teacher, I got the children to draw a picture of a teacher. They could draw the teacher teaching or in a classroom.

Our discussion was as followed. This time round, the children were able to speak more about the role of a teacher.

Teacher: What does a teacher do?
Chloe: Read a book. Teacher teaches ABC. Teach us do homework.
Jing Heng: Teacher mathematics. Let me go out and play. Teach me in thematic class.
Devon: Play computer and play with me. Teaches Mandarin. Teach me every day.
Aiden. Teach me Malay.
Zhi Yi: Teacher teaches from Monday to Friday.
Shang En: Teacher eating food. Teach me things in class.
Xiang Qin: Teach us Malay. Teach us writing.

After that, I distributed an A4 paper to each child for them to draw a picture of a teacher either in classroom or anywhere they think it's appropriate.

These were some of the drawing done by the children:-

Zhi Yi

Qiao Yi

Aiden Cheong

Xiao Xuan

Shang En

Yee Shuen

Lucas

Xin Yee

Leow Xun

Jing Heng

Chloe

Yi Ern


Devon

Suzanne

Eugene


Yong Jun

Sueanne


Xiang Qin



没有评论:

发表评论