2013年6月13日星期四

Father's Card Making - Part III

Date: 12th June 2013
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:30-4:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Father’s Day Card Making (Part III)

Today, we continued with our Father’s Day card making. Some of the children were not done with their green beans pasting while some half done the decoration of the wording “I love you”. So I called group by group to complete whichever part the children were supposed to do.

I guess some of the children had observed how the other children did on their decoration of the word; they could do it much better with very little guidance. The children’s observation has improved.

I thought I could do the ladyfingers printing today, unfortunately, we were only left about 15 minutes which was not enough for that.

So we quickly cleaned up all the mess and I taught them a Father’s Day poem. The words are as followed:

Daddy, I love you,

Daddy, I love you,
For all that you do.
I’ll kiss you and hug you,
‘Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and you need me,
To teach you to play,
So smile, ‘cause I love you
On this Father’s Day

I added in some actions so that the children could remember the lines better. We only managed to go through the first part of the poem. Hopefully, we could continue it before end of the week.


Dear parents, there’s no blog update tomorrow (Thursday, 13th June, 2013) as I’ll be following on a school field trip. Sorry for any inconvenienced caused.  

没有评论:

发表评论