2013年6月11日星期二

Father's Day Card - Part II

Date: 11th June 2013
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:30-4:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Father’s Day Card Making (Part II)

Today, we continued with the father’s day card making. I brought in some green beans for the children to paste on the card. I wrote the word “DAD” on the paper plate that the children had painted yesterday and the children paste the green beans on it.

Due to some discipline reason, all the bottles of glues were being confiscated for a while so I can only put the glue for the children on a plate. The children had to use their little finger to put the glue on the words and paste the green beans.  I thought it would be a simple task. Yet due to the glue was very sticky on their little fingers, it complicated the pasting process.

After a while, some children started to ask for help. I tried to give them some guidance and encouragement so that they could try again. Fortunately, some of them carried on and managed to complete the task.

For those who had completed the green beans pasting, they wrote the word “I Love You” under the word “DAD”. Then I gave them some colourful glittering glue to decorate their words.

No pictures were taken as we would like to keep it a surprise for fathers to see their children’s art work.

Tomorrow we shall continue with some more decoration of the card. Hopefully we could complete it by Friday as I planned to teach them a Father’s Day poem as well.


没有评论:

发表评论