2013年6月19日星期三

My Green Thing


Date: 19th June 2013
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:30-4:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

My Green Things

A few children were absent today, so we didn’t start off with anything new. So I choose to do something simple and quiet. I gave each child a piece of green paper and a white paper. The children have to draw something that they know in green on the green paper. Then they will have to cut it out and paste it on the white paper.

If the children could write out the name of the things, they could do so. Yet, some children took quite a while to decide what to draw and the cutting session takes a while as well.

Somehow, the children managed to complete the drawing, cutting and pasting within an hour time. We didn’t have time to do the sharing part. So we shall just take up some time tomorrow to do the sharing part. Some of the children did it quite well. I still can see that the boys are quite into cars and other vehicles even though I asked them to come out with something naturally green. 

没有评论:

发表评论