2013年8月13日星期二

Fish, fish, fish...in the blue sea (part IV)


Date: 13th August 2013
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:30-4:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Fish, fish, fish….in the blue sea (part IV)

Surprisingly that the children’s interest in folding the origami fish didn’t decrease. The children asked for more paper to fold all sizes of fish for their deep blue sea. So today, before I get the children to continue with their folding, I got them to think of what to share about their picture.

These were the sharing done by the children.

Wei Lok: This is the father fish. This is the mother fish. This is the brother fish. This is the baby fish. (What are they doing?) They want to swimming.

Yu Xin: This is my father fish. This is the mother fish. This is a fish.

Jun Qian: This is a father fish. This is seaweed. This is the mother fish. This is the baby. They are swimming.

Phoeon: This is my seaweed. The big blue fish wants to eat the two small fish.

Zhen Yuan: This is the baby fish. It is swimming together. This is a big fish.

Jia Jia: This is a coral. This is the mommy fish and this is the father fish. I am in mother’s stomach.

Kern Ee: This one is my baby! (Then he corrected himself: This is me!) The one is the mother fish. This one is my father fish. This is the seaweed. (I added: They are swimming in the deep blue sea.)

Kwan Ming: This is the father fish. This is my mother. This is a green fish. This is a blue sea.

Derek: This is a baby fish. This is a mother fish. This is a father fish. This is a blue sea. This is a sea grass. (Do you mean seaweed? He nodded. )

Jia Hoong: This is mother fish. This yellow fish is me. This baby one is my sister. Teacher, I want to do a big fish for father fish.

** Yu Xi’s art was not ready. She chose not to share it with her classmate today.

Obviously the children love to portrait their family members into their artwork.

The children continued with the fish origami. This time round, Jun Qian, Phoeon, Yu Xi and Yu Xin could actually fold in independently and they were also helping and guiding other classmates when they need assistance. 

没有评论:

发表评论