2015年1月19日星期一

Art and Craft : Tutu Dress

Date: 16th January 2015
Day: Friday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Occupations
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Art and Craft : Tutu Dress

Today, we are going to do an art and craft about tutu dress. The children all agreed that the colour would be pink. Therefore, I prepared the follow items for the art work today:

- some pink colour A4 paper
- some pink water colour (mixture of red and white)
- drawing board paper for each child
- some scissors and glue

I folded the A4 pink colour paper into half and draw a half oval shape on one side of the paper as the collar of the tutu dress. The children needed to cut according to the line. Then, they pasted their pink paper onto the drawing board paper that I gave each of them. Once they were done with that, they will come one by one to me to do the palm printing of the pink water colour.

I briefly show them how to print their palm on it and it's their turn to do it on their own. Some could get the idea while some just print it wherever he/she likes it.

However, the picture turns out to be quite pretty though. I was too busy guiding them and helping them, therefore, no pictures were managed to be taken during the activity. I shall post up the pictures of the art work soon.


没有评论:

发表评论