2015年1月12日星期一

What does your father/mother do?

Date: 8th January 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Occupations
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

What does your father/mother do?

I have a large text book where occupations is one of the topic in it. We read through the types of occupations introduced in the book. This time round, the children were more familiar with some of the occupations that I have mentioned earlier this week.

Then, there's some sentences reading for the children to learn. The sentences given were as followed:

My father is a doctor. 
He works in a hospital. 

My mother is a teacher. 
She works in a school. 

My sister is a florist. 
She works in a flower shop. 

Then, the exercise requested the children to learn how to ask other about their occupations and to answer it.

The question given was: What does your father do?
                                     He is a _________________.

Therefore, I told the children that I will prepare a worksheet for them to go home and interview their parents about their occupations and write it down.

Book Sharing - When I grow up (Dora reading series)
This book shares about Dora's ambitions when she grows up. People around them did a different job. Dora wishes to be one of them as well such as archaeologist, animal rescuers, fire fighter, teacher etc.

After that, the children asked if they could colour the worksheet that I gave them yesterday. I agreed.

没有评论:

发表评论