2015年7月9日星期四

Art Work - Gorillas

Date: 9th July 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Zoo Animals
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Art Work - Gorillas

I got some A4 papers and some black paper with me today. By looking at the gorillas, most of them are black in colour. I asked the children to place their hand on the black paper to shape out the gorilla but the children suggested that they should just draw on the black paper instead of tracing their palm. I agreed. By referring to some books, I roughly sketched a picture of a gorilla on the board for the children to refer.

Some of them have quite some ideas in getting their pictures done while some needed some help.

These were some of the pictures done by the children:

Xin Yee

Lucas Yeo

Sueanne Low

Yi Ern

Yee Shuen

Aiden Cheong

Chloe Lee

Eugene

Leow Xun

Xiao Xuan

Jing Heng

Shang En

Xiang Qin

Qiao Yi

Suzanne


没有评论:

发表评论