2015年7月29日星期三

Worksheet - Hyena, Baboon & Vultures

Date: 27th July 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 4:30-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Zoo Animals
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Worksheet - Hyena, Baboon & Vultures

Today, I wanted to do a summary on the facts and information we had learned about these 3 animals, hyena, baboon and vultures. Therefore, I prepared a worksheet for the children to work on it. It's a riddles. I also prepared 3 pictures of these animals for the children to paste on it.

First, we read the riddles and guess the answer. The children were quite familiar with the facts and information of these 3 animals, within 5 minutes, they could guess all the three answers. Only that, it took them a while to write down the answer correctly.

Then, after that, each of them will collect the 3 pictures from me. Then, they have to match the pictures to the correct riddles. All the children got their pictures correctly pasted. I was amazed. Well done, kids!

没有评论:

发表评论