2015年7月23日星期四

Revision & Word Games

Date: 21st July 2015
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Zoo Animals
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Revision & Word Games

Today, we revised again on the information that we had learned about rhinoceros and hippopotamus. Then, I have also added in some vocabularies for the children to study.

After that, I divided the class into 3 big groups with about 6-7 children in a group. Then, they have to form words from the word that I have given to them. They can only form words with 3 alphabets and above.

For example, I wrote a word on the board - extraordinary.
The children could form words like tea, toe, art, yard, yet etc.

Once the children understand the rules, I gave them 2 words to try on - hippopotamus & rhinoceros.
Each round were given about 60 seconds for everyone of them to come out to form a word for their group. If any of the member doesn't know the answer, the group members could help them. They can discuss and tell that member what to write on the board. Some of the groups could actually forms some words that out of my expectation.


没有评论:

发表评论