2015年10月8日星期四

Art Project - Paper Mache (Bowl) - Part III

Date: 2nd October 2015
Date: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Water is so FUN!
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art Project - Paper Mache (Bowl) - Part III

By looking at those bowls that the children made yesterday was kind of thin. I kept the homemade glue in the refrigerator yesterday. When I looked at it today, it seems like very diluted. I guess the temperature and the moist in the refrigerator had added on some effects to it. So I brought back the glue to class and at the same time, I have also cut out more stripes of paper for the children to add on the layers to their bowl.

First, we checked to see if the initial layers that the children did was firm. Then, after that, I distributed the brushes to them again with the glue. The children continued by making their bowl's layer thicker.




Hopefully the bowls will get dry over the weekend. Then the children could start to decorate it next week.

没有评论:

发表评论