2015年10月12日星期一

Worksheet - Poem "The Rain"

Date: 12th October 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Water is so FUN!
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Worksheet - Poem "The Rain"

Today, I have prepared a worksheet for the children to work on it. It's about the poem that I found online which I think the children could understand it. - The Rain by anonymous.

The poem is as followed:
The Rain
Pitter-patter raindrops, 
Falling from the sky, 
Here is my umbrella, 
To keep me safe and dry!

When the rain is over, 
And the sun begins to glow, 
Little flowers start to bud, 
And grow and grow and grow!

I took out some words for the children to fill in the missing blanks. This is how the worksheet looked like:



After that, we added in some action for this poem so that the children could understand it much more. We all had a great time doing this activity!

没有评论:

发表评论