2015年10月1日星期四

Art Project - Paper Mache (bowl)

Date: 30th September 2015
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: Water is so FUN!
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art Project - Paper Mache (bowl)

Only Leow Xun brought some old newspapers  to school. Then, I found some unwanted book catalogue that we could make some use of it. Therefore, I guided the children to cut it into the size and shapes that we needed. After that, I let them continue with it.









I only mixed the tapioca flour with water and started to paste some of the paper onto the mould (a plastic bowl) that I had prepared earlier. I wanted to see if it will stick. Basically, I only wanted to show the kids how the process of getting the paper onto the plastic bowl.

Once the paper is ready as well as the plastic bowl as the mould, we shall start our art project tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论