2013年5月10日星期五

Mother's Day Art & Craft (part II)


Date: 10th May 2013
Day: Friday
Time: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Mother’s Day Week- Art & Craft (part II)

Today, we continued with our Mother’s Day card art and craft. I had prepared the wording “Happy Mother’s Day” for the children to cut out while I taught Jun Qian and Jia Hoong to complete their folding of the heart shape. Both of them did it quite fast. Only Jia Hoong needs some help in between.
Oh, it looks like an aeroplane! But I'm folding a heart shape



After the children had cut out the wordings, they pasted the words on the same card that they had pasted their heart shape yesterday. Behind the card, they wrote the message to their mother.

I'm cutting the word "Happy"

Is my card pretty?


Lastly, the children punched a hole on the top of the card and put a pipe cleaner on it so that the card can be hung up.

I wanted to hang it up!


Here wishes all wonderful mothers a Happy Mother’s Day!

没有评论:

发表评论