2013年5月9日星期四

Mother's Day Week - Art & Craft (part I)


Date: 9th May 2013
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Mother’s Day Week- Art & Craft (part I)

Today, we focused on the making of the Mother’s Day cards. I got the children to fold the origami heart shape. After the experience I had yesterday, I break the group into two. The first group will do the assignment that I assigned while I called out 2 children each time to guide them how to fold the heart shape.

The whole process took about 1 hour to complete all 12 children as some where absent today. Some of the children were very imaginative while we were folding it. They could imagine the shape as a crown, a ship, a bow tie etc. Wow, maybe one day we can have such a session for the children to create story.

Tomorrow we shall continue with the art work. Hopefully we can all complete it by end of the day. 

没有评论:

发表评论