2013年3月11日星期一

Summary on bus


Date: 11th March 2013
Day: Monday
Time: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Happy, Happy Transportation – Sum up the topics about Bus

Today, we did an imagination sharing session about what we can see from the bus. I let the children think for a while before we start one by one to tell what they can see from the bus. They may use the sentence by saying: I can see….

Zhen Yuan: I can see a taxi.
Phoeon: I can see the road.
Jun Qian: I can see a lorry.
Wei Lok: I can see a car.
Ivy: I can see the rain.
Bee Chien: I can see the tower.
Derek: I can see an ambulance
Kwan Ming: I can see the KLCC building.
Yi Han: I can see an aeroplane.
Yi Jie: I can see flowers.
Jia Jia: I can see a rainbow.
Wei Ni: I can the house.
Kern Ee: I can see a race car.
Yu Xi: I can see a police car.
Yu Xin: I can see durian. (Yu Xi’s explanation is that Yu Xin saw the durian seller at the road side)

Then, we discuss of where to place all the bus that the children had coloured. Finally, we all agreed to paste it on the green felt sheet. It looks nice.

The bus topic is almost coming to an end. Parents can start to read books on trains to your child to increase the chances of sharing information or even stories about trains for our next 2 weeks. 

没有评论:

发表评论