2013年3月26日星期二

I shall repair the Train & Worksheet


Date: 26th March 2013
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Happy, Happy Transportation – Train Repair & Worksheet

Yesterday, the ex-student who had just graduated from the school last year came back to attend “Ex-student Reunion Day”. So the children also played in our classrooms. By the time I got into the room yesterday, the children told me the following matters:

Children: Teacher, look! Our train is broken.
Teacher: Why you didn’t take good care of it?
Children: No, the 7 years old children broken it.
Teacher: What shall we do with those broken trains?
Children: We throw it away.
Teacher: Throw it away? Isn’t it a waste?
Children: Teacher Chia wants the soft drink can. Can we give it to her?
Teacher: But I wanted to keep it for your parents to see during the Parents’ Day.
Children: But it’s broken.
Teacher: Let see what we can do about it. Let me think first.

Then I told the children we shall discuss it the next day to see if we should throw it or keep it.

However, when I looked at their train today, I told the children, we can fix it. So each group of children took back their train and waited. I went around and checked and discussed with them how to fix their train. Everyone is happy that they can play with their train once again.

After that, we continue with the number – Trace and Match exercise that we didn’t complete yesterday. Most of the children can understand the exercise today and I only gave a few hint, they managed to complete it by their own. I believe practice makes perfect. 

没有评论:

发表评论