2013年3月1日星期五

Role Play - Buying Bus Ticket (part II)


Date: 1st March 2013
Day: Friday
Time: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Class: Pomegranate
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Happy, Happy Transportation – Role Play - Buying the bus ticket (part II)

We did a role play today. Each round, I selected 2 children to be the bus ticket seller and other children will queue up to buy ticket from them. Before we started the role play, I practice the dialogue with them.

Bus ticket seller: Can I help you?
Ticket buyer: Yes, I want to buy a bus ticket.
Bus ticket seller: Where do you want to go?
Ticket buyer: I want to go to Legoland
Bus ticket seller: The bus is at 8 o’clock. Is it alright with you?
Ticket buyer: Yes.
Bus ticket seller: It is RM10.
(Then the buyer will get the ticket and find their seats according to the ticket.)

This role play is to practice the fluency of the language by both of the buyer and seller. There’s a lot of time where the children will seek for help especially when the conversation was unable to continue. We had this role play for 3 rounds. The children enjoyed selling and buying the tickets.
Jia Jia: Can I help you?

Phoeon: The bus is at 8 o'clock

Jun Qian: Where do you want to go?

Ivy: It's RM10.

Jun Qian: I want to go to Legoland.

Yu Xi: Can I help you?

没有评论:

发表评论