2016年4月3日星期日

Dessert Project - Yogurt

Date: 1st April 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Dessert Project - Yogurt

This morning, the children observed how I mixed the milk with the yogurt and placed them all into the rice cooker and kept it warm for 6 hours. The children were very obedient, none of them went and open the lid of the rice cooker.

I checked the yogurt around 3 pm, it already looked solid. However, my class shall only starts around 4 pm, therefore, I kept it warm for another hour. Finally, when I came down to Pomegranate class, the children asked if I could take the yogurt out. I took it out and let the children looked or smell it. They said it smells like milk.




Then, I left it cool for a while before putting it into the refrigerator. There, I took out the fruits that the children brought. Today, Lucas brought an orange and Zi Yue who brought some grapes. Leow Xun got us some honey too. I quickly prepared the tools for the children to wash and cut those fruits into smaller portion.







Around 5 pm, all the fruits had been cut into cubes or smaller portion and I believe that the yogurt will be much cooler now. We quickly set up the table and all the things we needed for the yogurt dessert party. I brought in some strawberry jam too. The children will pick their own preference and put it into the yogurt by themselves.












All of them said that the yogurt tastes delicious except for Mei Jia who didn't like yogurt. At least she tried.

没有评论:

发表评论