2016年4月27日星期三

Discussion on the last project for food

Date: 26th April 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
(Wushu Class: 4:00-5:00 pm)
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Discussion on the last project for food

Today, the Wushu teacher gets the children to stretch their legs and to see the flexibility of their waist.












The food theme is going to end this coming Friday, I wanted to do the last food project with the children which it will include food that appears in the categories on the food pyramid.

Initially, I wanted the children to suggest any kind of food but none of them got the meaning of my request. Therefore, I suggested that we could do sandwich. Suddenly, the children started to give ideas of ingredients to put in a sandwich.

carbohydrates: bread
vegetables and fruits: tomatoes, lettuce, apples, cucumber, capsicum
protein: hotdogs, eggs, cheese, tuna
fats, oil & sweets: butter

I shall discuss with the school on the ingredients and hopefully we could carry this activity out by end of the week.

没有评论:

发表评论